SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH MAY RESULT FROM: AN EXPLOSION OF THE TIRE/RIM ASSEMBLY DUE TO IMPROPER MOUNTING PROCEDURES.
- Only specially trained persons should mount tires.
- Always match tire and rim diameters.
- During inflation always have assembly restrained,stand clear, and use remote controlled clip-on air hose.
- To seat tire bead,never exceed the following pressure:
- ATV Tires : Do not exceed maximum pressure shown on tire sidewall.
- Motorcycle Tires : Do not exceed 57 P.S.I.
- After seating tire beads,adjust inflation to operating pressure recommended by vehicle manufacturer.
- Never put a flammable substance into a tire/rim assembly.
LOSS OF VEHICLE CONTROL DUE TO FAILURE TO “BREAK-IN” TIRES.
- Use extreme caution when riding on new tires.
- Avoid sudden acceleration,maximum braking,and hard cornering for first 100 miles.
Care and Use at Low Temperatures:
- High performance motorcycle tires may crack in the tread area from impact or deformation at low ambient temperatures. Handle and store the tires with care. Always ride carefully until the tires are warmed up, particularly in low ambient temperature conditions.